WHEN NIGHT CLASS BECOMES A COMFORT ZONE.

UNN will not kill somebody ooo!! When you see students returning from night class don't ever feel intimidated, because a huge number of them sleep throughout their stay in Night class.

Let me share an experience with you. I went to NSLT last semester for night class and I met this fly chic, she sat next to me and I wasreally motivated to read and I made up my mind not to sleep . By 10 pm , She told me she was feeling sleepy and asked me to wake her up by 12. By 12 I woke her up and she said I should make it by 2 , by 2 she asked me to wake her by 4am. She finally woke up by 4am thanked me and packed her books and left. Guys are not left out because some guys prepare so well for night class that they take blanket and pillows along with them . Who can Guess where these guys are??


HAPPY NEW WEEK PEEPS AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!!



Photos by VINCENT OKOYE( MR FOBSSA 2012)



Comments

Anonymous said…
Lmao!!!
Anonymous said…
Haahaahahahahaaha

The people dia are Ernest (Mr Tafssa)

Kizito

Biscuit

Etc

Ndi ujo akwukwo
Anonymous said…
Sorry I mean Ernest (Face of UNN)

And oda Theatre art boys
bartho said…
Its not there fault it has happened to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz shuld kwn Ђδω the school stress is
Anonymous said…
Who asked you for their names ehn???? We are nt interested in who dey are...it happens to all of us @ tyms

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)