HOTTIE OF THE WEEK


Her name is Umebeh Ijeoma Funmilayo, A 400 level student of Theatre art and film studies,UNN. She hails from Nteje,oyi LGA Anambra state.
She is the CEO of Fashion Inspired Style Studios(FISS). FISS is a company that's into jewellery merchandise and wardrobe/fashion styling based in Lagos, Nigeria.

She loves fashion and also styling people up. Her Hobbies are drawing, Painting and listening to music, She likes making people look beautiful and dislike lies and gossips.
Ijeoma has worked with kogatv,Nigezie, Andru films and she has been onset of many music video shoots..you can mail her if you need her style services (Ijeomaumebe@gmail.com) or follow her twitter @Yomomsbabygaga


Comments

bartho said…
The gal fyn sha
ogbeni Johnmeek said…
Speechless that's how she make me feel
ms oma said…
Yay that's my baby......she is one of my greatest inspiration and muse. Keep it rocking girl. I got your back. Much love.
miss sommie said…
Am not suprised "mi love" is on this blog..she has always been my "fashion inspiration"..she can neva run outta fashion cause she's "fashion","beauty"and "beauty"herself..keep up the good work..Godbless you love!!
miss sommie said…
Ooopsss!! And "style I meant to type..lol..NDO!!!
jessywizzy said…
She's indeed a hottie ;) always on point wen it comes to fashion. She's also a queen....u rock girl *kisses*
Anonymous said…
hottie...shez cool wit a nice personalIty
ema_bellz said…
Cute
Anonymous said…
That's my sis wow AlwAys looking hot,kp it up cutie...Soch
da attitude said…
nna men this babe is hot,what a beauty from above i mean what a beauty in disguise,she is fashion itself and my role model...keep it up babe the sky is your stepping stone(FISS)
Anonymous said…
wow!cool....its a beatiful tin to see a combination of beauty and brains!keep it up dear.
Anonymous said…
Wow, dis is beauty in disguise, am lookin 4ward 2 b like u. FISS is da BOMB.
Anonymous said…
My sis,proud of u...@jackieidimogu
Anonymous said…
U the best
Anonymous said…
I used 2 see de pics wow I didn't know she was a Fashionista u go babes,I luv dis
Titilayo said…
She is Hot,Lol I Luv u,I also want 2be styled ,but iam in SA u go gurl
maazii nicodemus said…
Sweeeeeeeet seeeeeeeesstar! U rock... Proud of u!!!
Richville said…
Just cute and classy...keep it up.
mary k said…
Dats me Girl u Rock kisses
VIBEz on VIBEz said…
Pweedy Damsel... U rock barbie. . .
Anonymous said…
That's my favourite boo...proud of you my baby...#crayystoner
gracieamnut said…
niceeeeeeeeeee and kooooool
gracieamnut said…
niceeeeeeeeeee and kooooool

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)