WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES

All I see
I'm in darkness. I feel nothing but power and strength flowing like flood water through a narrow channel after a heavy rainfall.
I fear nothing; how can I when I become 'Fear' itself?
I can fly, I can touch the sky; I do the unbelievable, I achieve the un achievable. I baptise my being and become 'MI'- Mr Incredible.

I become God; creating a world where everything is twisted and Life is 'just perfect'.
I go wherever, I become whoever and I do whatever because I'm in control.
I'm in the dark but everything is so bright.
When I close my eyes I don't go to sleep. I see, I simply become awake to a whole new world of possibilities and just then I smile☺ as I open my eyes in belief that One Day I will live the Life I see when I close ♏y eyes.
Written by: 7thkendom(OAP cool fm Abuja)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)