(Article): I AM THE WHITE MAN (@Missosi)

Hello, I'm the white man Today I come with chains, tomorrow with bibles. I am white like the rays of the sun; the light that shines from strokes of lighting but you are dark, your skin like the back of a burnt pot; like the other side of the moon; like my shadow.
  You are not civilised and I don't understand your language. Your culture is not updated, it doesn't conform
to recent norms and so your behaviour is not acceptable, neither is your food. You can't use your hands to eat, your fingers are what you will use to work for me and in return, I will give you my blessings along with my problems; you will inherit my government along with my failures;I will give you my education along with my shortcomings.
     I will teach you how to run for your life but won't teach you how to defend your self. You will work for your food like you should, but I won't feed you ,that way you will learn to feed yourself; "no pay check for the black skin person". I am the white man; I bring you the sickness today then come with the cure tomorrow, haven't you seen the proofs and the signs, the facts and the figures? You are nothing more than a shadow of me, I am every thing you dream to be or how else do you explain your borrowed accent and your bleaching creams? I am the white man; I gave you religion in exchange of your land, I gave you salt in exchange of your throne, I am the white man; I gave you a mirror in exchange of your life. I am the white man; I will show you who I am but I won't teach you how to become me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)