SUCCESS STORY by Oghomwen Toni-Osagie Edited by @unn_zuo



Everybody has a Success Story,The truth is you don't have to be a millionaire or a billionaire. My definition of a success story is different, Being a young lady in this generation is quite tasking gone are the days when all you have to do is have good hips to birth healthy children.

In 2013, every young lady is ambitious or atleast the better lot Nobody wants to attain education and be shipped off to their husbands houses and be put to 'work'
We are at this point where women are as or more ambitious than the men So everyday I am writing my success story.
I am not certain where I will be 10years from now But I am sure of one thing I do not want to be a politician. I know any career path I chose to follow I already have a full time job Being a Wife and a hands on mother will be my full time job
Cause you don't have to go for auditions,
Or Casting,You don't have to ask for favors, You don't have to practice 'eye service' and 'high service',
You don't have to pretend and cope with people because you want these persons to like you and call you for jobs.
You don't need connections. Some people have it easy,While some people do not.
Most girls I meet in my school…well
They do not.
When you ask them why do you still go?
They'll say, 'nothing in life comes easy'
I disagree. Not because I have had everything easy *scoofs*
I have not. But I think that, if you don't like a certain situation in your life, change it. Your vocation is different from your occupation, I think your vocation/hobby(ies) supposed to be fun.
No hassle.
Once you lose your zeal or your passion for your vocation,
There is no point.
Most especially when the only motivating force is 'the money'
It becomes a job.
You're no longer doing it for the right reasons.
As we live our day to day lives
Going for countless job interviews
Casting, auditions Don't lose your focus.
Always remember your first interview or your first Audition
The plans you made as you were sitting on that chair, palms sweaty, heart racing.
It is the plot of your success story.
The first time
Everybody likes a Success story
It is like a Fountain of knowledge
People are more interested in your 'first time' than where you are now
Hence, in every interview they ask Agbani Darego, "When was the first time you went for an Audition?"
Or they'll ask Wizkid, "What was the first song you wrote?"
Ask Dangote, "When did you make your first Million?"
It is important because, someone out there might be going through the exact same phase in life or might be an upcoming musician, a young model, or a businessman.
So hearing these 'Success Stories' might be that little confidence boost he/she might need.
First times count, it is the foundation of every success story.
The cruz of the matter is, make your success story count, make it relevant so somebody can be inspired by it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)