V.I.C COLLECTIONS (V.I.C- COLL)

V.I.C collections presents its first collection of the year, the collection is known as 'AFRIQUE'. It is a design that blends the African local fabrics on TEES (T.shirts) 
V.I.C collections has Uwaoma kosisochukwu Victor(@knightwinky) as its creative director who hails from imo state,he is a ROTRACTOR and a final year computer science student of university of Nigeria Nsukka. 
David shim Sadiq (@itz_shim) is the design manager of V.I.C collections he is also a student of the university of Nigeria Nsukka and a final year student of PALG.
To place your order, contact ZUO republic media:
BBM: 23BE63F6, 25EDC4CA
☎:08161873361
INSTAGRAM: VIC_COLL

More pics of the Afrique collections after the cut




unnzuo.blogspot.com

Comments

kehz said…
NICE OUTFIT MAN
mc RAWL said…
ROTRACTOR victor I see you sir

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)