UNEC SUG PRESIDENT ADDRESSES STUDENTS ON THE WATER ISSUE

The SUG president stated

"We are intimidated Nigerian students but i want to assure you that we are also reasonable. It appears that the problem is not from them. Lions! Please I will assure of one thing: that you an I are on the same page.
Eventually what we are planning to achieve, we will. No good thing comes easy. We are going to meet the tanker people today or tomorrow. We are engaging in series of deliberations with the school authorities. There's a plan to put water in the reservoir. The school is having challenges.
After meeting with tanker people. There is no going back. If they don't want to sell, the, let them not sell. Let them take their tanks. We will bring in new people. If I fail in this water issue, my administration has failed. I will do everything possible even if it means losing my admission.
Selling water at the rate of 30naira is at their own detriment. Maybe after today, they will not be selling here. You are still gong to hear from me either this evening or tomorrow morning."

AFTER A DAY OF DELIBERATIONS WITH THE WATER VENDORS, HE INFORMED US THAT:

"They have agreed to sell at the SUG stipulated price for one week, that is, until after our deliberations with the tanker people."



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know if this talk is helping or worsening our problem. Water @ #30 or no water @ all??? I prefer water @ #30

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)