Brain On Fire!16-Year-Old Girl Earns University Degree From Secondary School

A sixteen-year-old high school student has wowed the world after earning a university degree while still expecting her high school (secondary school) diploma.
Grace Bush of South Florida, USA, completed her degree program in Criminal Justice from Florida Atlantic University last Friday, with 3.8 GPA.
Amazing!
Even Grace herself finds it pleasantly strange that she earned a university degree before graduating from secondary school.
“It’s kind of weird that I graduated college before high school,” Grace told a reporter in a CBS Miami video.
To make it even more impressive, she completed the feat in three years, instead of four.
Grace started her degree program at age 13.
“I started when I was 13 at Broward College and I also took my classes throughout the summer, so I was able to finish it before four years,” she said.
She will now be looking forward to a postgraduate programme
As the third of nine children, Grace's achievement has now saved her parents the trouble of paying for a college (university) degree.
Grace's mum, Gisla, who home-schooled all of her kids, told CBS:
“At two years old, she was already reading and I was totally shocked.”
The double graduate has big dreams to go with her big brains.
“I would eventually like to become chief justice of the United States,” Grace said.
But for now, it's studying and more studying for her. Her next move is:
“To study for the LSAT, so I can get as high a score as possible, so hopefully I can get a full ride into a good school, law school.”
Amazingly, Grace is not just a bookworm. She also plays several instruments.
Way to go Grace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)