Friday special: Zuo fantasies 1- my mistake with wendy


Kpose called me one Saturday afternoon asking me if I cared to hang out, I said sure and took a bike from my aunt's house in town to chittis. I met Kpose, he introduced me to ify and her friend wendy
I was shocked and on guard, wondering what kind of sick game kpose was playing; the first thought was maybe he was dating the two girls and needed me to bail him out. My mind was already made up, I was going to play dumb like I did most of the time.
So, when I was introduced to wendy I had my first real look at her; she was very fair and had this narrow face that tapped into a well shaped chin, her lips were gorgeous and her blossoming boobs weren't that bad but they could be better. She wasn't the type of girl that you had to look at twice to notice her beauty, that's until she opened her mouth and tongue-lashed me with her sweet singsong voice for ignoring her.
Her words were, "kpose is he dumb or just pretending to be? He is not living up to expectation, this is not what you promised as a cure for my boredom ooo!" I was shaken out of my reverie and I asked point blank "what did kpose promise you?" she went on to tell me how kpose had built me up as witty, funny and a god damn fun guy to be with. I was taken aback but then decided to play along covering myself with the gentle fresh boy persona.
We talked for hours, and though I had to lower myself down to her mental and intellectual state, I found out that she was fun to be with and we shared a lot in common; we read the same books, she was a knowledgeable football fan, had a sweet tooth like me and was the happy go lucky type like me. It was easy for me to bond with her since I really wanted to move on after a failed relationship, but I just wanted to be friends with wendy. It never occurred to me to lust after her freshness or take advantage of her sweetness. For me, she was an interesting companion; someone to talk to when I was bored or had nothing better to do.
Kpose kept his distance, and when he broached the topic, he always laughed out when I told him wendy was just like a regular person to me, I normally strolled with her most times especially during the weekend. We would walk for a while, then our legs would lead us to the front of Ekpo ref, where we would sit to gist till it got dark, without any qualms attached. All was going on in my little universe peacefully until one evening when ify visited me and kpose. We were gisting as usual when she mentioned that my girlfriend missed me, 'which girlfriend?' I asked; she looked at me as if I was joking and said "wendy of course", I was so astounded that I was lost for words.
I had to correct this and quickly before it went beyond this. So I made mistakes in my haste to clear the air. First mistake; I invited wendy over to my place,so that we could talk but instead she came all made up for me, looking sweet and lovely for plucking, second mistake; I told her how I really felt about her, she was like my elder sister after all and a 2 year difference in age wasn't a joke. I had to compromise on the mental and intellectual side of things.
I wasn't brutal, I was very gentle but I couldn't stand the tears as she looked at me forlorn like a damsel in distress with no hope of help coming from anywhere when I told her it wasn't going to work between us. I gave her some crazy reasons I made up which where all lies but then I made the final mistake; I hugged her and as she snuggled closer, her lips met mine and I was lost. I became what I had tried not to be, kpose's laughter took a new meaning but I didn't care, I was lost in the innocent sweetness of wendy, the young lady who was the price for selling my soul to my dark cravings........
My name is UGOCHUKWU welcome to my world...I will take you all on a series of tales that circle around my person life...




Comments

Unknown said…
Am not sure I want to follow u into ur personal life but that's a nicely structured story.
Anonymous said…
then in phyno's voice, 'get out.'

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)