EXPOSED! :SECRET WHATSAPP CHAT OF AN SUG EXCUTIVE MEMBER TO RIG THE FORTHCOMING SUG ELECTION @lionspot

I was on my own jeje jeje drinking this herbal lipton my friend gave to me and at the same time surfing the net like I always do then i came across this gist then i decided to share with all my page readers....i read the gist HERE

Ahead of the upcoming 2014/2015 SUG UNN elections,we know that consultations has started and the polity is heating up with undeground campaigns. Inline with our determination to unfold,reveal and expose those we believe do not have the interest of the greatest lions and lionesses at heart and are bent on truncating and subverting due process and democracy ahead of the electioneering processes. Below is the conversations of one of the contenders of the post of SUG by name Hon Precious Nwancha C. the so called speaker of house.
I hereby call on all lions and lionesses to rise up and say NO to this intending imposition of candidates by so called school authorities.We cannot afford to close our eyes and watch things go wrong or hijacked by some elements.All we are saying is that level playing grounds should be provided for all aspirants.

Comments

Anonymous said…
UNBELIEVABLE! #jawdropstothefloor

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)