Ada monquie on unn Convocation award night

The 44th convocation ceremony awards night of University of Nigeria was held at PAA ..I stood all through because I came late which was not funny,entering there was not beans o..jeez..I had to push my way in with different body odours entering my nose and filtering the air, I was stepped on a number of times, I was pushed eh in short a lot happened (I thought there would be stampede amongst those that stood in the hall sef) just because I wanted to get a glimpse of what was going on and no projector was put outside for people to watch (last year there were projectors which made things easier) so alot of people didn't get to watch or enjoy the program so it wasn't funny...nawa o.
 By the time I settled one place though still standing,I was sweating profusely and Iwasn't myself for some minutes..The painful part was I wasn't able to get pictures, gists and all that to post because I was not in a comfortable position/place .. The program was ok sha but I preferred last year award night to this year ..Do you know the surprising thing??? The law girl with 4.80 whom everyone thought would get best graduating student didn't get o,I wonder why sha...It was a Pharmacy female student that won the best graduating student .... Congrats to her!!
Tomorrow I would try getting pictures and gists from the convocation proper which is
tomorrow, i had to post this fast because i am already tired.
I can't wait for tomorrow ,I wish I got big handbag
because tomorrow is # eatingGalore o but I am not just the handbag type at all.. I got a number of
friends celebrations though I would attend the ones i can, i can't go for all... Eat and drink
responsibly tomorrow....
# cheers
Ada monquie is a wriiter and blogger. she blogs on  http://www.adamonique.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)