MID-WEEK BANGER: CONVERSATIONS – A FLASH OF HIS DREAM (R-18+)

This story is dedicated to CHICHI… That awesome Barrister that is both a lover and a thorn in my flesh. This is my little THANK YOU story… For constantly pestering me to write… for enjoying my endless ‘ashawo stories’… and for being a Loyal ‘Caucusite’. I used FAROUK as your muse baby. Feel free to daydream some more.
STAY AWESOME, ALWAYS.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
She picks up the phone with a smile, on it’s third ring; her heart bubbling over with excitement and love. She had finally accepted that she was in love with him.
“Hello”
“Hello Mami… I had a dream about you…”
“A good dream? Or a bad dream?”

“A good dream.”
“Hmmmm.”
“Let me send you something..”
Her blackberry notification beeps. She looks at it. He has sent her a picture. His cock stood tall, hard and fat. Whoever circumcised him, did a pretty amazing job. His cock was perfection.
“Was this taken now?”
“Yes”
“You’re hard…”
“That’s what happens when I think about the dream… Or when I hear your voice.”
“Hahahahaaa. This dream though, did we fuck?”
“Oh yeah. We did. And it was the bomb.”
She looks at the photo again and tries to hold back a sigh. Her door was locked. She was alone in her room and she was turned on, listening to him talk, in that gentle yet masculine tone.
“I like that you dream about me. Its the best compliment ever.”
“I always dream about you Mami. You know I do. And the dreams are ever so real. I wish you were here. I will bury myself so deep inside you, it would be hard to pull me out.”
“You’re making me wet Farouk.”
“I’m hard already… Why should I suffer alone?”
“Hahahahahahahahahaaa. Wicked boy. Oya, tell me about the dream. How did it start?”
“You came into town for a job interview and you called me. I was at a meeting but hearing your voice disoriented me. I couldn’t wait to leave, especially after you told me that you were at a hotel.”
“Hahahahahahahahahaaa. Naughty boy. Go on….”
“After about an hour, I was done with my meeting. I drove like a mad man to your hotel, my heart pounding as I waited for the receptionist to ring you and usher me up to your room. At the door, I won’t lie, I felt a little faint.”
“Ah! Why nah?”
“I was gonna see you nah. Over excitement… The long wait… The Agro… Anyway, you opened the door and jumped on me, wrapping your legs around my waist with both your hands around my neck. I was about to kiss you when I noticed we had company. Apparently, three of your friends were in the room with you.”
“Whoosh! So we had a five-some?”
“Hahahahahahahahaaaa. Five-some. That’s an idea you know. Sadly, we didn’t. I don’t like PDA. You know how shy I am. So I tolerated your full body hug without doing anything. I work much better without a crowd.”
“Were you hard when I jumped on you?”
“Super hard. Then you invited me in and introduced me to your friends. I swear, one of them looked like a younger version of Dame.”
“Ha! Your sugar mama… Hope you didn’t do her o…?”
“Naaaaaah. I had eyes only for you. Anyway, there was a lot of laughter and gisting but we couldn’t take our eyes off each other. And you couldn’t take your eyes off me. I kept hoping that you would send your friends away so we could fuck, but you didn’t. Next thing I know, we found ourselves in the kitchen.”
“Kitchen? In a hotel room? Hahahahahaaaa. You this Farouk sef.”
“I swear, that part of the dream puzzled me. There was a kitchen in your hotel room o. Anyway, I walked up to you, turned you around as I kissed your neck, pulled your short skirt up and reached down, between your thighs to touch you. My fingers probed your pussy till they found your clit. Damn! I couldn’t believe how wet you were. I almost lost my self control as my fingers slid into you. And then you moaned. Kai! I was thinking of bending you over when we heard someone coming. I quickly pushed away from you and stood casually by a corner while you composed yourself.”
“Who came in?”
“That your friend that looks like Dame.”
“I. Will. Cut. Her!!!”
“Hahahahahahahahaaaa. Relax. She only came to tell you that she and your other friends were going down to the bar. Then she winked at me mischievously, laughed and walked away. See ehn, when I heard they were leaving the room, my cock turned to concrete instantly.”
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa”
“You followed her to the room, had a few words and laughs with them then I heard them leaving. As I walked into the room, you were locking the door. See… I turned into an animal right there. I walked up to you, kissed you madly while removing your top. You too were eager, so you removed you skirt and left your panties on.”
“But you were still wearing clothes. How unfair!!!”
“Which clothes? My clothes had come off faster than you could imagine. The preek had been caged for too long. It needed to breathe. Anyway, we found ourselves on the bed… You were sucking me and driving me crazy with your mouth. The animal in me just wanted to bulldoze its way into you and fuck you nonstop. After sucking me almost to madness, I grabbed and turned you, so I could see that your big ass… I needed to fuck you from behind. Chai!”
“And…?”
“I spread your ass apart and teased your pussy with my cock, tapping on your clit a few times with the tip. After a few minutes of teasing, you became impatient and began to complain… ‘Oooooo… Fuck me Farouk. Fuck me!!!’ You were just grumbling. Hahahhahahaaa. I had to put you out of your misery.”
“Gosh! I need you now…”
“I need you too… But back to the dream. I began fucking you from behind, pushing in slow at first, making sure my cock touched every corner of your wall. But I couldn’t maintain that pace. Mami, your pussy was too sweet abeg. I had to ram. And I kept ramming over and over again and watched as your pussy swallowed my cock whole, your wetness creaming at the base of my cock as my pace increased. Kai! Mami, it was the best dream fuck ever.”
“I’m touching myself right now”.
“Fuck!”
“I need your cock”
“I need your pussy. That sweet, juicy pussy. I just want to get in there and just lay still…. I need my cock to marinate in your pussy juice”
“Oohhhh…. I’m touching myself, listening to you…”
“Good. Now imagine me fucking you so hard from behind… Slapping your big ass playfully as I pound you till you scream out.”
“Pound me baby…. Pound me…”
“And just when you’re about to cum, I pull out and beat you clit with my cock”
“Oooohhhhhh…. Shit baby.”
“Then I pushed my cock back into your pussy – just like in my dream. One hand push your waist down low till your ass is thrusting out while the other hand grabs your shoulder. Then I begin to thrust in and out so fast, I swear I almost did damage to your cervix. And your screams… Oh fuck, your screams… It couldn’t hold back. I had to let you have it. Shit! I need you Mami. I miss you so much.”
“Aaaaaarrrrrhhhh…. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh…. Oh shit! Oh shit!!”
“Did you just cum?”
“Uhhhhhmmmm….. Yeah…. Yeah…. Mmmmm…..”
“Mami… I’m going to go mad if you don’t visit soon.”
“I will. After this dream you had, you will see me this weekend.”
“For real?”
“For real…”
“Great. Lemme go take a cold shower and start taking lots of yogurt and milk.”
“Hahahahahahahaaaa. You’re such a clown Farouk”.
“I know. I can’t wait to see you…”
“Me too baby”
“Lemme shower. I’ll call you later, ok?”
“Ok baby. Keep that preek fresh for me o.”
“It’s always fresh… Mwuaaaaah! Bye…”
“Byeee…. mwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.”
She hung up, looked at the phone and smiled. Then she opened the photo icon and clicked on the photo of his cock. As she stared at it for a while, a familiar feeling of need began to build. With a happy sigh, she held on to her phone with one hand, her eyes fastened on the dick-pic, while she reached for her clit with her other hand.
THE END!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)