Poem: Persistent Love by nice

Persistent Love... When I needed a friend,
I sat to think and mend,
All the ends that broke loose,
And finally found a way to noose,

I found you where, I never thought I would,
Now I think its not wrong to say I could,
I could do anything I wanna do with you,
Cos you've shown me you're good too,

Let's leave long talk and work things out,
I surely can do anything & just pout,
No matter what happens am here,
And till fate and destiny meet there,

Even when you don't show you care,
I'd be to you a firm invisible pair,
Where patience would be my wife,
As I struggle to get you into my life,

Briefly I can let myself get angry,
When you don't see I am 'you-hungry',
When being with you is just a dream,
And your ignorance keeps flowing like a stream,
My anger might turn hot and give steam,
But it can never be your cream,

Daily I remember how much I love you,
And how much you don't care too,
Its like pouring water on a stone,
And trying to swallow a hard bone,

Sometimes I feel I should let go,
But then this is what you should know,
I channel my emotions through my rhymes,
Don't think all I've written is like useless chimes,
If you think of anything at all concerning me,
Let it be this persistent love that you see...
Nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)