Nice writes: Erase The Past



I've been scaling these walls,
But I keep getting on me gulls,
Its more like I don't get it,
I feel the loss of knowledge I hit,
This life ain't what I imagine,
Its more like sand mixed with gin,

We can never get satisfied if we fail to see,
That surfing through life ain't easy as 3,
Sometimes we just need to settle down,
And watch and laugh like a clown,
Do nothing else but be full of happiness,
Forget all about how life became a mess,
Just relax and look up at the sky,
That dream you get ain't too high,
It might just be around the corner,
Waiting for you to claim owner,
But when you let little things slip away,
You can barely achieve a thing a day,
You might just feel like its all wasted,
Like there's nothing to get you re-pasted,
But it isn't the end that is the end,
It was just a delay or call it 'life-bend'
Just raise that head and smile awhile,
That little smile can take away hopeless pile,
Start again and live happily like its all you can do,
Stand still and put on that dancing shoe,
Live life to its fullest now you've got the chance,
Be you and better and sharper like a lance,
Don't let a sad-boring day be your last,
Start now to erase the past




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)