"I am turned off by bad breath and a smelly weave" says artiste

If you are wondering what turns off star hunk Lynxxx in women then wonder no more. The well
chiseled rapper has spilled the beans on what puts him off in women.
Lynxxx revealed these deal breaks in a recent interview with Punch. " I am turned off by bad
breath and a smelly weave" he stated. That's not all as Lynxxx does not like women who have
loose lips. " I am not attracted to women who talk too much " he further said.
Lynxxx is one of the most eligible bachelors in Nigeria's entertainment scene. He is known for keeping his love life away from the media and
public.
In the interview, Lynxxx revealed what's turns him on in a woman. " I like a free-spirited lady
with morals, one who I can learn from. She must be able to cook and look good " he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)