Diary of a Nigerian corper 1

 Three months into my youth service, i look back with nostalgia and smile. Sometime in may i went to the cyber cafe to print out my callup letter. Before then i had paid the customary working fee to ensure i was sent to Enugu state. 
As soon as i printed the letter i almost fainted. I checked and double checked to be sure i wasn't mistaken. Lo and behold i was posted to Jigawa state. i smiled and went back to my lodge, i made some phone calls and i went to bed. The next day i travelled to Lagos and in three days time i was airborne to kano. I had to fly to kano because there was no direct flight jigawa ...mstchewww imagine suffer head. Na waa to jigawa

           
          Dear diary after three weeks of suffer head, sun burns, waking up at 3am in the north the day we were waiting for finally arrived. Camp ended and people started getting their redeployment letters. Some girls were crying because their camp boyfriends got redeployed and they didn't i was redeployed to the east while some of my friends like (joy,Jeffrey,ifeanyi) etc where told to stay back...i laffed and cried with them buh Alas my sujourn in the north was over.‎

‎My name is kopa, I will be sharing my Nysc experience with you all hope you enjoy it and drop your comments. Kopa is a graduate of University of Nigeria nsukka and currently serving in one of the states in eastern Nigeria.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)