Diary of a Nigerian corper 2

         Dear diary this service year has been both crazy and awesome. I got to the state I was redeployed to, after a day and half Journey from the north. I was in a world of my own, i  had left the north and was in a more familiar terrain. After getting  to the Nysc seceterait and submitting my credentials, i was told to go home and come back in two weeks time. Dear diary after two weeks i returned to find out that i had been posted to teach in a school. Kai ! which kind yawa be this na. Some of my mates were sent to companies and ministries and na me dem kon send go school. Well the thing be say i get temper so i couldnt teach to avoid breaking person pikin head. After much much i was reassigned, then the struggle began. Today being july 17th makes it almost 3 months since we started serving, i feel so blessed and i cant wait to be through  with service. A guy needs to start earning real cheese.

         Dear diary am gonna turn up tonight because its has been a long week and i just broke up with my girl (miss her like crazy) ! staying home on a night like this is tantamount to suicide and besides my neighbour and fellow corper decided to cheer me up by hooking your boy up with the hottest babe in his ppa. So at this point i would drop my pen in order to prepare and get there in time, i grew up with the ideology of never keeping a lady waiting. So dear diary see you next week. I hope the date goes as plan. Oya i don drop my pen. 

‎‎My name is kopa, I will be sharing my Nysc experience with you, hope you enjoy it and drop your comments. Kopa is a graduate of University of Nigeria nsukka and currently serving in one of the states in eastern Nigeria.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)