Kizi writes: MY OPEN CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO MY PRESIDENT: A NOTE TO MR. NWOYE GERALD CHUKWUMA (NESA PRESIDENT ELECT)

Permit me to address you as his excellency as it is deserving of anyone who has fought and won a political position. 
Your excellency,
I am KizitoEze, a second year student of the department of Economics. I understand you know me very well so I have no need of introducing myself. 
It's with utmost respect that I congratulate you on your victory at the polls about 30 minutes ago. I believe you worked for it and that's why you won. 
As you know so well, I was at the forefront of the #OzedForPresident campaign group of your major opponent not because I hated you but because I saw something in the young man I decided to support and I did so without fear or favour. He lost but, I'm thankful to God for choosing who he knows best. I'm proud I supported him! 
Your excellency, even as your challenge just began, there are some groups of people you MUST avoid in order to have a better regime than your predecessor. 
1. ILL advisers: I believe you understand what is right and what is wrong and can discern between good and evil. As you step into office a noble man, work nobly and come out even better when your tenure is over.

2. The friends with benefits: Much as I don't mean you should bite the fingers that fed you (people who worked to get you there), you should be careful not to sacrifice your nobility on the altar of friendship. Some people are just going to be around when it'll favour them. 

3. The defectors: These are the deadliest people ever. A few hours ago, they didn't believe in your political prowess and manifesto, but due to personal and selfish interests, they have decided to be on your side... Okk. So what if you lost? They are fair weather friends and they'll also leave you once trouble comes. 

Also be careful not to drag your name to the mud or make those who voted you (I didn't) regret doing so. 
Everybody is looking up to you. Some are waiting for you to fail so that they'll come out of their holes and "deal" with you. Some are waiting to tell some of us who weren't on your side things like "I told you he'll deliver." Do not disappoint them! 
Your opponent(s) lost. But don't throw them away. Keep them close. Their own ideas may be relevant too.

I know some people might misconstrue this as a way of seeking friendship with you, Please, don't even be my friend. Don't keep me close... Don't put me in any committee within your office even. Just give NESAITES a better NESA. They deserve it. 

While I hope to congratulate you again when I see you in person, accept my warmest regards in the spirit of brotherhood and conviviality for a better NESA. 
Have a great tenure Mr. President! 

Kizito Eze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)