Musician Lynxxx And His Plans To Build An Empire.

Syndik8 Records boss, Chukkie Edozien popularly known as, Lynxxx recently got talking with My Africa and he explained how much his upbringing has had a great effect on him, his music as well as his current endeavors. "I'm somebody who realized at a young age that I had to create a path where I represent my father but in a different way than he represented himself.
"My father is a renowned economist in Nigeria, but none of his achievements ever led me to being a spoilt kid," The artiste emphasizes what his upbringing was like, stressing how the core values he imbibed as a little boy have kept him going, as well as helped him develop a resourceful approach to life.
He said;"As a kid, I was raised to work towards getting whatever I wanted. And today, I thank God for that upbringing because today I'm at the stage where if I want something I work towards getting it."And that's pretty much my ideology in life because I don't feel like anyone should get anything they didn't grind for,"Edozien said. He also spoke about his music and his soon-to-drop album. The artiste held that in spite of this being his sophomore album, it will appear as his debut to the audience."I feel like the album I'm about to put out is going to be like my debut for a lot of people even though it's my sophomore album, because I'm at a point in my life where I can say that I'm ready", he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)