Popular Actor Bryan Okwara Reveals Secret Of His Good Looks. Read!

‎Bryan Okwara is a Nigerian actor, model and pageant contestant who won Mr. Nigeria competition in 2007 and reached the semi-finals in the Mister World competition in the same year. In a recent interview  the actor who hails from Imo State talks about his fashion secret, and his plans for marriage, among others.


How would you define fashion?

My definition of fashion is dress how you want to be addressed, always be a gentleman, dare to be different, exhibit confidence and be original.‎‎

How well do you rock traditional attires?

I just finished a campaign with Yomi Casual and Slim Money. I wore this 'agbada' and I was killing it. He gave me a piece, I would have worn it if my jeans were tight but I'm still it a bit skeptical about the whole thing so I will probably wear it by my next outing.


Why do you prefer suit and blazers?

Not that I don't support Nigeria fabrics but it's just that is what is ready for me to wear with my brand, that goes with me. I do wear native. As I said, I was on a campaign with Yomi casuals and native boxers show in Port Harcourt. It was actually a native show. As a model and entertainer, we actually put our word out but naturally, I would rather wear a suit not because I have a preference but because its goes. If you wear something you are comfortable in, you will speak better, you will look better, you will act before.  That is my idea on dressing.

Why did you choose this particular hairstyle?

If this is the question you want to ask then you have to ask (footballer, Nwankwo) Kanu and any other person that keeps long hair. You should ask John F Kennedy. If you are in the entertainment industry, different people choose different styles;  you pick different personalities and anything that goes with it. If it does not go with, don't try to be somebody else.
 
When do you plan on settling down?

Don't worry, you guys should just stay glued to your Instagram and Facebook. Because this boy right here is going to the top. They said he that find a wife, has found a good thing. Hopefully, someday, I pray I find a good thing to go with me.‎



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)