Usain Bolt Retains 200m World Title.

Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt has secured his fourth successive 200m title at world championships after finishing first at the ongoing world athletics championships. The world's fastest man finished the race in 19.55 seconds ahead of American sprinter, Justin Gatlin who finished in 19.74seconds.

Just like the 100 metres final which was also won by Bolt four days ago, Gatlin started strongly but gave in again to the lightning pace of the Jamaican. South African, Anaso Jobodwana finished third in 19.87 and that's a new national record in his home country.

Speaking after his 200m victory, Bolt said:"It means a lot to me. This is a big deal. I am happy to be a 10-time gold medalist. Especially this season when a lot of people have been doubting me, saying that I would lose." "I always have uttermost confidence, that is one thing you guys know. With a coach like Glen Mills, there is never a doubt. As long as he says I can do it, then I can do it.

He is like my guardian angel. That is the way I look at it. He knows how to get me prepared, how to get me right. As long as my coach is confident, I am super confident."Despite not being in the best of form this season, Bolt has pulled this great achievements off. One wonders what he can achieve when he regains form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH ZUO REPUBLIC COMEDY SKIT 2 (HOLY ENCOUNTER)

Keren writes: MOMENTS

UNN Up and Coming (UU and C)